There are a variety of resources available for those living with CML. The National CML Society works closely with many of these organizations in coordinating services. In some cases, the Society acts as a referral agency for these organizations. Clicking the links below will open a new window, allowing you at access other helpful sites.
All resources listed here maintain a Medical Advisory Board that oversees and reviews the sites regularly.
- Clinical Trials for CML in the US
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (The)
- American Society of Hematology (The)
- iCMLf – International Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Foundation
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (The)
- Leukemia Research Foundation
- Max Foundation (The)
- MyCMLCare (Bristol Myers Squibb)
- MyCMLCircle (Novartis)
- National Cancer Institute – General Information about CML
Transplant and Related Resources
Resources for our Canadian Friends
CML Specific Advocacy Resources
- The CML Advocates Network (a global network of CML Support Organizations)